Friday, May 1, 2009

Lots to work on...

I know...it's been a long while- a year? Well, quite a bit has transpired over the last twelve months.
Not only did I finish the scores for Cinderella, but my family and I finished the entire theatre and performed two very succesful shows at Wingate University. Following those performances were several others, and plans and scheduling are underway for the upcoming 2009-2010 school year. We're targeting elementary and middle schools...

On this past Monday, the official recordings were done at Wingate University for our upcoming production of Snow White, already being booked for next year. I am thrilled about all the possibilities that await us regarding the theatre and I anticipate the months ahead...
I'm wrapping up my junior year of highschool and have been looking around at universities and conservatories for after graduation. To be truthful, the process seems a little daunting, what with resumes and application papers, but I AM very excited ,too. I guess we'll see where it goes from here...

1 comment:

Woolytales Miniatures said...

I am very excited for you too, my *darling*.... you know how much your sweetness and your music fills our home with love.... I will miss you but I plan to be visiting you a LOT.